when patsy was here at the beginning of the month, we:
picked apples from my parent's tree, and started drying them (still working on that!)
went to the dinosaur museum at thanksgiving point, for the first time
went camping in the beautiful fall mountains... and froze! but loved it anyways.
got a trampoline for the boys. wow!
(-they are out there jumping every day. we all love it. thanks for the early christmas present, patsy!)
and the boys loved the halloween goody bags she left on the table the morning she left. don't they look awesome in their disguises?!
the thing we enjoy most about patsy is her easy-going company, her humor, and her awesome self.
fun fact about patsy: her parent's changed her name from what they originally intended to patricia since she was born on st. patrick's day!
3 comments:
how fun for both parties to have had aunt patsy visit! and, i'm sure the boys are in absolute heaven with that trampoline. very sweet of her! she's an amazing lady. xo
Eve, I'm so happy you are in each other's lives-- what a total sweetie she seems to be!!! Loved the pics and loved hearing highlights-- YAY!!!
Glad Mom and Dad's apples are being so well used! I love the kids disguises.. and my kids LOVE that dinosaur museum too. And I've already mentioned elsewhere, but it is so awesome, I don't mind stating it twice, but Patsy is super awesome and sweet for bequeathing a trampoline to your boys!
Post a Comment