Thursday, December 4, 2008

my big weekend begins

so here's me setting up my stuff at the bazaar . i was really wishing i had spent more time hunting for a really cool table cloth. i am glad my mom had one i could borrow, but you should see how cool some of the other booths look with their funky table cloths! this is really a learning experience for me, though, being my first time doing anything like this.
plan for a long time browsing, there's a wealth of handmade goodness to peruse. i can't stop thinking about everything! you almost need time to process it all!
thanks to mr. o for taking work off to help me set up. he got a blister putting thumb tacks in the bead board to hang my stuff. he also had the great idea of 'borrowing' the christmas lights from the decorations behind my table to put around the back. they blink & hopefully draw lots of attention!

and then this is what we got to come home to! what a cutie. he loves these cowboy boots & puts them on by himself everyday. mom said she had to convince him to take them off to put his jams on & promise that he could put them right back on! what a doll. i think his eyes look like two happy moons when he smiles.

4 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

YAY for my ueber talented sister, Evie!!!!!!! Thanks for the personal tour of the bazaar, Eve! It was great and so much fun too to spend some time with you and your cute family. Lots of love.....

PS
Congrats on your success and all your hard work. Amazing!

liesel said...

I like the simplicity lots better, it doesn't take attention away from your darling stuff, AND its the perfect color to accent your darling whale pillow and whales.

(I already told you this, but I honestly think so, I'm not just consoling you.)

Angie Berrio said...

I'm following your blog now, in case you hadn't noticed. I hope the bazaar went well! I wish I could have gone. I would love to take some pictures of your family, if you guys want some.

eve said...

hey, angie! how come i can't find your blog? we would LOVE family pictures..