Saturday, December 27, 2008

persimmon & pink

now that christmas is over, i can post this picture i've been saving! i was fortunate enough to be able to trade with a fellow bazaar vendor for these adorable goodies. check out her etsy shop here. i love her colorful lds/christian art- so not your run-of-the-mill findings! and i have to say, i have been admiring her blastoid cats for awhile. lucky little emry got the 'i am a child of god' print, but i couldn't let the cat go. he is miles' new best friend!
stop by the cute persimmon & pink shop next time you're looking for a gift, or are in need of some wall candy!

4 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Cute! I love non-run-of-the-mill stuff! YAY!!!!!!

liesel said...

you're so sweet to do nice reviews for fellow etsians!

Erin said...

I just hung up emmies I am a child of God picture in her room about 5 minutes ago. I love it!! The cat is adorable too. You have such a great eye for things.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.