Thursday, May 14, 2009

little snake

mr. o caught a snake the other day, it was running from the lawn mower. he swears it is the same snake we catch every year, and says it's getting bigger.
he is terrified of snakes.
he is also fascinated by them, and whenever he sees one he makes me touch it or hold it.

miles doesn't share that fear yet, he would've grabbed it, but i didn't want him to hurt it!

i'll take a snake over a spider or a bird any day. no claws, wings or beaks!

3 comments:

liesel said...

awesome, I love a snake! I found one in our yard once just after we moved in, and hoped that it lived there, but I sadly haven't seen him since.

Jennifer Napierski said...

You're a brave girl. Snakes are creepy.

The Whitaker Family said...

amen, snakes are pretty cool! wish we had snakes here but no, all bugs and weeds. bummer...