i still love it.
i should add that all of the colors in our house were mixed (by landon) from the base tan color we chose for the kitchen & living room, except this blue. but the brown in the boys' room and the grays were all custom mixed. pretty cool.
here are the befores from the master bathroom.
love our big tub. and i think the further along this pregnancy goes, the more i'll love it.
so, it's pretty bland. you get the idea.
not anymore! i found the birch tree shower curtain at urban outfitters, and had to get it to tie the bathroom in with the bedroom. the mirror i had made for the ikea frame.
i've seen frames-turned-accessory-holders around, and wanted to make one. luckily i already had this vintage frame that i'd spray painted silver. so some wire & a few staples later and i was in business! i hung my favorite earrings and realised that i definitely have a thing for green & dangly.
i really liked the idea of a simple shelf/towel rack above the toilet- that way i could pretty it up a little more. don't you love the print from persimmon & pink?
having a master bathroom is a complete luxury. we don't really leave too much stuff out on the counter, but still, it's nice to not have to worry about tidying it for company.
stay tuned for mr. o's pride & joy: the theatre room in the basement.
5 comments:
Another room finished to perfection. Eve you have a real eye for simplicity turned vintage turned fresh and clean. I love it all!
so cute! i want to come see it in person while i am here.
Wow, Evie! Total perfection! I'm drooling... PLEASE COME DO MY HOUSE!!!!!!!
I love the soft blue paint! ..and I am completely smitten for your ikea mirror frame!!!
OH MY GOODNESS MISS interior designer! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! Will you come help me with my house...PLEASE!!!!!???? I love the idea for your jewelry. Can I copy? I've needed something for a long time for my earrings but haven't found anything I love.
i echo what Jennifer said. Your eye for simplicity and everything else is amazing.
Post a Comment