oh boy, was i ever excited to make these terrariums! i kind of needed a break from sewing after the last bazaar, and i was feeling really inspired by the floral section of the craft store- an area that never really interested me before.
i've also been really loving the woodland theme- tiny deer, mushrooms, rabbits, birds, and gnomes all make me smile. add some real moss, faux greens and vintage ribbon and the cute factor is through the roof!
i hope they make others smile, too, and also want to buy them!
the materials for these was quite a bit more expensive than my usual fare, despite the fact that the jars are all upcycled, so they are a bit on the pricey side for some. i am counting on the right people falling in love with them, which is what usually happens to me before a purchase!
they'll be priced from around $10 up to $30
3 comments:
Eve, do you need more jars? I have another jalapeno jar and a small jar about the same size. I hope you are having fun on your trip!
cute eve! I adore them! They are soooo you! I saw some gnome and mushroom fabric today (unfortunately outrageously expensive though).. and totally thought of you.
Wow, they're totally darling!
Post a Comment