can you make it to the beehive bazaar this weekend?? it's tomorrow through saturday, at the riverwoods in provo (4801 N university avenue). click the link for more info.
we set up my space tonight and i am really excited! i think the location of the show this time is the best yet. i kind of feel like i don't have enough stuff, but maybe it won't sell very fast because my price point is higher than in previous shows. time will tell!
2 comments:
Eve, I love your display set up. I like the muted colors, it is very peaceful to look at. I know that sounds weird, but that is what I thought when I saw it. Not to mention all the beautiful things you've made.
It was AWESOME!!!!! Good thing I live rather far away or I would've kept going back to buy more and more and more...
Post a Comment