Monday, May 7, 2012

bazaar preview- wreaths

so, i have never made a wreath before, but like i said, i've been inspired by the floral section of the craft store(s) lately and wanted to try some new things.
i really love how these turned out, and wouldn't mind keeping all of them!

the moss ones are my favorite! they were such a pain to make, though. much harder than i thought. this eight inch one with the little deer and the turquoise velvet ribbon will be $25

and this beauty is twelve inches, with a bird in a nest amid some greenery. it will be $50

then we have some yarn wreaths- i love these so much! here are the solids.
the fourteen inch blue wreath, with two owls on a branch will be $35
the eight inch mustard wreath with the bird in a nest will be $20

and here are the stripes.
the fourteen inch blue with white stripes and crocheted flowers and leaves (from ireland!) is $35
the ten inch mustard and blue stripe with the little bird on a perch will be $22

i've also been busy making a record number of watches, as well as a couple of bracelets.
are you coming this weekend? which wreath is your favorite?

2 comments:

liesel said...

so cute! I think the moss one with the deer is my fave.. but they are all really cute. Wish I could come to the bazaar.

The Whitaker Family said...

I'm coming!!!! But Friday instead of Thursday... I like the deer one too!