pictures by landon
after three and a half years, i am on my 300th post! it's been quite a
journey, and i've definitely ebbed and flowed with my consistency, but
i'm just so glad that i started. i hope i can someday hold in my hands a
copy of this blog, and keep it as a journal for my family.
can i go out on a limb and ask for comments to celebrate this momentous occasion? (let's pretend it's a big deal, okay?!) i'd love to gauge who's reading, and i promise it doesn't bother me if we don't know each other at all. don't feel like you have to explain yourself or why you're reading, just say hello!
and, to sweeten the deal, i'd love to give a random commenter a free custom watch or bracelet from my etsy shop! i'll give it a week, and announce the winner next monday!
can i go out on a limb and ask for comments to celebrate this momentous occasion? (let's pretend it's a big deal, okay?!) i'd love to gauge who's reading, and i promise it doesn't bother me if we don't know each other at all. don't feel like you have to explain yourself or why you're reading, just say hello!
and, to sweeten the deal, i'd love to give a random commenter a free custom watch or bracelet from my etsy shop! i'll give it a week, and announce the winner next monday!
9 comments:
Eve, dandilions never looked so beautiful! I love that picture of you and the Mr. I'm an avid reader of the blog, but you know that.
Hi, love! Smootches!
300 wow.. That is quite the feat! You know I read and comment often (and you seem to be the sole commenter on my blog these days, so thank you for that too) and so of course I will comment on this one too. Speaking of, that is one wicked awesome picture of your handstand! You rock Eve!
Hi, I love you!
Love it!
Hi Eve I love you
Though I don't often comment, I do follow and enjoy your blog!
Happy 300!
Hey there it's me :) I of course love keeping up with you enjoying your little boys.
Ta-Ta for now.
p.s. I love bracelets:)
Post a Comment