Monday, August 13, 2012
my bike rides
lately i've been going for long(ish) bike rides whenever i get the chance.
i love it so much!
i am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place, and so close to some gorgeous places to ride. i soak it all up-
the sounds of the wind in the leaves and fields and in my ears, the water running and gurgling in the little streams and river, the chirping birds and crickets, and my bike tires on the road.
the smells of corn fields, green, and wood (as well as occasional cow manure, which i don't savor!)
the sights of flowers, a beautiful tunnel of trees, open farmland, stunning mountains, a golf course, and always birds.
i tell you, it is so good for body & soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it, I love it, I love it! Beautiful pictures--it reminds me of my open spaces bike rides in Idaho as a young teenager (only your spaces are greener).
That was your mom, not your dad, as may be obvious to some. It's sometimes tricky using the same iPad!
Glad you're loving it so much! And yay for pics along the way too! (though I think I'm looking through a telescope or something, looking at them... heehee!)
Post a Comment