Wednesday, September 2, 2009

crushed


it's gone.

our realtor said there are four people with offers on the house, and they were going to accept one last night.

in my dramatic state of mind i feel like we will never find anything like that again. it was listed at almost half of it's value, in an incredible neighborhood, and, did i mention

the view?

amazing.

at least i only spent one sleepless night arranging our furniture, painting the walls, planning our future, pinning my hopes... all in my mind.

goodbye, dream house. you'll always have my heart!

9 comments:

Janel said...

Sorry about the house. I read this post first. With all of your excitement about the house I can see why you are crushed.

Rob and Jennifer said...

sorry to hear the news but I am sure you will find a house just as wonderful

kaarina said...

aww.... so sad! i do have to say that it's at least merciful that you didn't get led on to long!

Erin said...

Oh eve I am so heartbroken for you. The right beautiful dream house is out there for you and you are going to find it. Love you!!!

The Whitaker Family said...

That pic of Finny is perfect.... Sorry, again, sweetie!

The Hardy's said...

AHHHHH! so sorry! It just wasn't meant to be. Another one that you will like will come available.

Don't get discouraged. We've been seriously looking for a new home for a whole year now, and haven't found one that we love.

I really hope you don't have to wait a year to find one for your family.

good Luck!

Andrea said...

Eve, that is too bad about the house. It looked very cool. A girl I went to high school with passed away during childbirth and my mom told me she is Jana's cousin. So sad.

liesel said...

total bummer! I hope you guys can find a good one when your house sells.

Anonymous said...

oh, I am so sad. The picture of Finn just says it all!!! I love him. Sorry things didn't work out. That totally bites...something even better will come along and grab your heart!