we accepted an offer on our house today.i am happy, relieved, excited, grateful and at the same time, sad, sentimental, scared and stressed.
(or, as miles would say, 'exstressed')
i just have my fingers crossed (hence the picture) that it will actually go through. we just have to make it to october twenty eighth, and then we can breathe a sigh of relief!
now, we just need to pray that we can find a house to move into soon, so we don't have to crash at the parent's house for long.
6 comments:
yeah, those emotions sound about right on for the situation! Hang in there-- this'll be so great!! xoxo!
Congrats that is very exciting!
Congratulations! I hope you find somewhere great and share it on your blog. I love house hunting, though it will be a while until we do that again.
Congrats and Yeah! But at the same time, can I contribute a "BOO!!!" We really really don't want you to leave....
Can we still be friends?
That's exciting. I guess I'm happy for y'all.
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you...and now the waiting game. I really do hope you can find just the right home for your cute little growing family. Good luck!
Post a Comment