Friday, September 4, 2009

finally finished

i started these blocks waaaay back when i was pregnant with finn. i think it was december of two thousand seven.

yikes!

they got as far as the embroidery (couching, really) and the machine sewing and foam filling. then they sat and looked cute, but were off limits for play.

it has taken me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to hand stitch around the twelve-sides-per-block, but, they are finally done!
just in time for finn to play with them for a month or so until he's too big, right?

5 comments:

emily sparks said...

oh my goodness! these are SO cute. i love them.

ps bijou market is accepting applications for the nov.7th market. bijoumarket.com

The Whitaker Family said...

So cute, Eve!!! Did I mention that when I saw them live and in person the other day? I think I did, several times... But it bears a repeat-- SO CUTE!

liesel said...

worth the wait. very darling!

Angie Berrio said...

They look like they are huge, like a foot by a foot (the smallest one). I'm sure Finn will play with them for a long time.

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Those are SO adorable! I think Finn will get years worth of use out of them! I bet Miles would still think they are fun!