
it's been a long time since the mister and i went on a date sans kids.
enter, the ramsays.
our awesome friends hooked us up with by far the best seats we've ever had at one of the coolest concerts we've been to.
third row from the stage.
right in the middle.
it was so. much. fun!
we wanted to party all night long after the show, but, being a wednesday night, everything was closed except fast food drive throughs. so, floats and fries it was.
it was a great night, and the lucky guys even got some 'action' from a drunk chick after the show.
what could be better?
2 comments:
action?!! sounds rather alarming...
So glad you had a great time, Evie-- WAHOO!!!!
I don't really get that comment either... (the drunk girl "action" one) it seems out of character, so I know I'm missing something.
Sounds like a blast though! wow, a REAL date! How fun!!
Post a Comment