PLEASE take more of the gorgeous photos so I can see them!! We don't get "fall" out here in the bay area. Just a slight change of colors but not even for another couple months. Gorgeous out there in Utah right now!!
OOOHHH I miss the BEAUTIFUL fall weather up there!!!!! My favorite time of year, when the canyon colors change and their is a definite crispness in the air. Breathe it in for me will ya?
3 comments:
PLEASE take more of the gorgeous photos so I can see them!! We don't get "fall" out here in the bay area. Just a slight change of colors but not even for another couple months. Gorgeous out there in Utah right now!!
AMEN sista!
OOOHHH I miss the BEAUTIFUL fall weather up there!!!!! My favorite time of year, when the canyon colors change and their is a definite crispness in the air. Breathe it in for me will ya?
Post a Comment