Thursday, September 24, 2009

pete is neat

do you know peter breinholt? do you love his music?
i do.
i was so excited to find out he would be singing at spanish fork's harvest moon hurrah festival. for free.
i was so happy that he played lots of songs from the only album i own- songs about the great divide.
mr. o ended up taking finn home early, since it was past his bedtime and he was getting fed up. but miles stayed with me till the end, and we loved it.
as we were leaving, there were some people (but not many) lined up to talk to peter. so i thought 'why not!' and brought up my camera and got a picture. he was super nice, and willing to talk for a bit even though i was nervous & trying to hurry so as not to waste his time.
it was such a fun little concert!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Peter B!! Jealous you go to see him. And... you look gorgeous in the pic of you holding Finn. :)

The Whitaker Family said...

I agree-- that 2nd pic is a GEM! So gorgeous! And I love his music too-- wish I could've been there with you... :)

liesel said...

I love Peter Breinholt! I've been to a few of his concerts, and they are always great. ...AND he's always out talking to people after, its super nice and very impressive to me how normal he is. He's a really nice guy.