
this is just my second time canning, and i am so grateful for my mom for showing me the ropes and helping me through the whole process.
i hope someday soon i will be confidant and
competent enough to do it all on my own, with my own equipment, and maybe even my own trees!

it will be so nice to savor these delicious peaches this winter. too bad
mr. o doesn't like them, but i will be nice and devour his share for him!
aren't they pretty?
6 comments:
they're gorgeous, in fact! I wish I had done the same thing as you and I wish for the same things in my future as well... *sigh* Good for you, Evie!
oooh, pretty! I'll have to do that someday when my tree produces more peaches than I can eat. I have feeling it will be quite a while (we can eat a LOT!) But I can't do it on my own yet either... Yay for Mom being so nice and helping!
Beautiful photos, Evie.
Jealous. I love canned peaches. My grandma used to put them up and eating them was like candy!
And thanks to your Grandma for all the bottles and lids!
Very pretty.
Post a Comment