the timing is funny, because i've been seeing paper dolls cropping up on blogs/etsy shops lately. i guess this is a boy version of a paper doll! we'll see how long it lasts.
do you like my copy-cat skills? (the paper version doesn't vary much from the book..)
just wait, i have more rip-offs to show you soon!
i have to admit, i am embarassed and even a little ashamed at my unabashed copying of other peoples' ideas. but sometimes i see something that is so cute/awesome and i just can't help myself. i would never sell something i copied, i do have principles! and sometimes i can come up with totally original and awesome ideas, like this, and i console myself that it's likely someone somewhere is copying something of mine, too. and hopefully they won't sell it, either!
1 comment:
If I didn't copy other people's ideas I wouldn't do anything! Be grateful that you have cool ideas of your own too... :) Btw, I think you're a super cool Mom to make the dump truck like that for Miley. YAY, Eve!!!!!
Post a Comment