Monday, January 5, 2009

eight years

it's been eight years today since a couple of crazy kids tied the knot. looking back at our pictures, we look so young. we knew it at the time, and we heard it enough, too.
but it was the best thing i've done, and has led to the other best things we've done- namely bringing our babies into this world. my mr. o takes such good care of me. (see him shaking the snow out of my shoe?)
he is always looking out for me and cheering me up and making sure i'm happy. i wouldn't change a thing about him and i hope the next eight years are just as happy and fulfilling as these have been.


3 comments:

susan said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Whitaker Family said...

Awwww! I adore you guys, Evie! I'm so happy you've got such a great man-- I'm fond of him too... I can't believe its been 8 years, tho. I mean, I guess it has but wow! Hope you had a nice time going out tonight and that I didn't ruin it by hogging Mom...

liesel said...

I'm so glad you guys got married!