look at those sore knees! finn is officially crawling. he is always on the move now, and it is so cute to watch. those sweet soft knees are all red, and will soon get calloused and rough. it makes me sad he is growing so fast, but then it is so adorable that i can't help but be happy and proud.
i hate to post such blurry pictures, but like i said, he's always on the go now & hard to catch!
then i had to post pictures of the ring mr. o made me the other day to match my beautiful earrings. just for no reason- what a sweetie! he can hang out with landon anytime if this is what they do!
he made kind of a flat surface on top, and i am daydreaming of getting a lily of the valley engraved into it like my sister kaarina's wedding ring.
3 comments:
I remember Audrey getting those sore knees-- its sad and cute and fun all at the same time. I can't believe he's getting so big-- such a cutie! And I love the ring, VERY cool! See? Now you can't give him crap, eh? ;)
How freaking cute! I wanna see him again! I can't get enough! ..and what a LOVELY ring!
i dunno, the man who engraved my ring was around 80 at the time, so good luck! ;)
i miss finny! & all of you. that ring is so cool!
Post a Comment