Monday, January 19, 2009

knit love


our very thoughtful and sweet friend amanda is learning to knit. so, being sweet & thoughtful, she gave the boys these darling knit slipper socks for christmas. they are so cute & cozy.

i am so impressed that she's already doing things like this. i am determined to learn to knit someday, but i'm sure i'll be doing potholders and scarves for quite awhile.
this little diaper cover is another favorite knit thing. i got it from this ebay store, and i'm dying to get the boys some of their striped 'longies'.

i have such a weakness for knitted things. i dream of learning and being a natural and knitting really fast and really good. i would love to make things like this and this and this.

2 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

Those ARE really, really darling knit things! And I'll bet you could totally pick it up and do well at it. One thing at a time, though, huh? I mean, if you picked it up and started doing it NOW, along with all the other stuff you do, I'd be blown away, intimidated even more and worried for your sanity! ;)

Angie Berrio said...

Who knitted the diaper cover? I want to learn, too!