especially handmade.
especially etsy.
my problem is, if i see something that i really love, i am swept off my feet and suddenly money is no object and holds no value to me. i don't care what it costs, i must have it.
(to an extent, i am happy to say.)
luckily, i have a small allotment of money each month, so we are not bankrupt.
but, in order to curb my spending and share the love of beautiful handmade things, i present a new blog feature: favorite finds on friday. don't you just love fff?
let's begin:


woodgrain ring $90 from ball and chain, woodland cottage tee $17 from mary ink, faux trophy deer head $345 from ruby's lounge


mother and child aspen leaves necklace $42 from esdesigns, printable deer stationary $5 from little brown pen, linus sweater $45 from the anecdotes
sorry the layout is weird. i'm learning.
which is your favorite?
4 comments:
I love the leaves...I think they just became a need but I am trying so hard to not spend right now!
Evie, I think that fff might be a very bad idea....at least for me :)
Why is it when I find something online I feel like money is no object? I love the ring and the leaves. Thank you for the wonderful finds.
You have such cute taste! No wonder you want to buy it all: )
I got the watch today! Tate has not taken it off. He keeps showing everyone saying "my WATCH"!
Post a Comment