W.O.W.!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fussy baby, bbl...)
Nice pix, Evie. Nice hubby, too!
Shut up! I'm so jealous. How sweet of him. I've been begging for one for years! Guess that sweetness doesn't run in the family. haha
I am so happy for you!! You have an awesome husband!! -And now I don't have to feel guilty :)
And cool pictures too! (Tricky ones, especially)
wow, nice camera. Lucky girl!
I couldn't stand the anticipation as I was scrolling through your post. Thinking... is she having a baby!!! What kind of camera is it? Your pictures are very good.
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
W.O.W.!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fussy baby, bbl...)
Nice pix, Evie. Nice hubby, too!
Shut up! I'm so jealous. How sweet of him. I've been begging for one for years! Guess that sweetness doesn't run in the family. haha
I am so happy for you!! You have an awesome husband!! -And now I don't have to feel guilty :)
And cool pictures too! (Tricky ones, especially)
wow, nice camera. Lucky girl!
I couldn't stand the anticipation as I was scrolling through your post. Thinking... is she having a baby!!! What kind of camera is it? Your pictures are very good.
Yeah!!!
Post a Comment