custom family of four $55 from goosegrease
retro boys & sailboats letterpress card $4 from amyb13
hand knit apple jacket $14 from jacquelineknits(i have had my eye on these for so long, but haven't been able to justify one)
vintage wallpaper necklace $20 from drawflowers (this shop has so many great things, i really want something from it someday)
flying saucer print (8 x 12) $30 from johnwgolden(his shop has lots of fun prints, check it out)
mini raglan tee $24 from charlieandsarah
which is your favorite this week?
3 comments:
I like the apple jacket one. I don't know the practical use for it at all, but it is cute. Its like dress up clothes for food.
i like the apple jacket, too! and, i'd knit you one right up, but i have a rather long queue... so, maybe someday??
i also love the little boys & sailboat card!
The card, I guess. I like 'em all though.
Hey! Where are the gems of the day?
Post a Comment