Monday, March 30, 2009

spring vs. winter




it seems like winter is winning, but the hint of blue skies today (despite the freezing wind) gives me hope!

speaking of hope, i really hope i win this giveaway!


Family Gems
We Must Cultivate a Spirit of Love in Our Homes
Posted: 30 Mar 2009 01:00 AM PDT
“Have we cultivated a spirit of love in our homes? Observed President David O. McKay, ‘A true Mormon home is one in which if Christ should chance to enter, he would be pleased to linger and to rest’ (in Conference Report, Oct. 1947, 120).“What are we doing to ensure that our homes meet this description? Do we ourselves meet it?”
Thomas S. Monson, “Dedication Day,” Ensign, Nov. 2000, 66
Topics: Parenthood, Love

4 comments:

liesel said...

loving your camera still I see! I hope spring wins soon. i am sick of the snow.

Rob and Jennifer said...

Yeah i heard you guys got some snow last night!

Erin said...

Those pics are beautiful!!! Did you get a new camera?

The Hardy's said...

Oh I love all your tulips. When they bloom I'm sure they'll be breath taking. I didn't realize until last year when my tulips bloomed that you have to plant them in bunches to get more than one popping up in one place.

You'd think I'd know all about flowers having the dad I do, but I'm learning things for the first time when I have to do my own yard work.