i am so happy about a few trades i've been able to do lately. mostly this one- diaper holder for embroidery. i saw this elephant peice on sarah's blog and loved it so much. luckily, she loved the diaper holder, and we agreed to trade!
she made an elephant peice for finn's room, and then this flower/bird peice that i made into a pillow.
i can't believe how good they look, i absolutely love them. hopefully i will get that good at embroidery someday!

this blue fabric is what is on the back side of the pillow. thanks again for trading, sarah!
Family Gems
Parents Should Make Sure Their Children Know of Their Love
Posted: 30 Jan 2009 01:00 AM CST
“To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them, but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know. Call upon our Heavenly Father for help as you care for their needs each day and as you deal with the challenges which inevitably come with parenthood. You need more than your own wisdom in rearing them.”
Thomas S. Monson, “Abundantly Blessed,” Ensign, May 2008, 112
Topics: Parenthood
4 comments:
I love trading. Unfortunately I don't make any money that way. But I love it anyway. I really like your diaper holder. I used those fabrics on a bag. Isn't Amy Butler the best. You inspire ametuer sewers like me.
You're making so many beautiful things. Way to go. I made throw pillows and curtains one year. I enjoyed it but haven't done it since. I saw some beautiful fabric while I was home and wanted so bad to make more curtains. Maybe someday I'll get the sewing machine out again or just pay you to do it!!!
Jen
Wow, GORGEOUS!!!!! Wow........ Wow!
The bag Kristin referred to is sitting right by ME! Angie said she looked at your blog and said I can not believe how talented they all are! She was excited to see you mention Sara, and show her embroidery work.
Post a Comment