but then we didn't have the heart to leave half the family at home on daddy's first day off.
so we all went to the monte l. bean life science museam, which is always a hit.
we were lucky enough to be in time for a school group's live reptile show, so miles got to touch a snake, a lizard, and a turtle.
miles could've stayed here for hours (trust me). i let him 'read' while i browsed around, and i could tell he was okay as long as i could hear him. he makes up stories as he turns pages, usually with lots of repititions like:
'do you think so?'
'no, i don't think so, but i do'
i am still learning to use my camera. i am bummed because i didn't notice (duh) that the lens was left on manual focus, so the first bunch of pictures at the museam turned out really blurry. and they were great ones, too!
every time i go on campus i wish i was a student..
4 comments:
that is really cute about miles 'reading' I can totally picture it! What a darling boy!
We should meet up at the bean museum sometime, I've been wanting to go..
Oh I wish the same thing every time I visit BYU. If I had to do those days over again, I would have done better in school and at least tried to get in to BYU.
I hope you get the chance some day, Eve!
What a stellar mom you are!!!! I'm so jealous you live close to so many cool things and your kids are good ages (relatively) to go places. What fun stories and I can just imagine it-- YAY!!!!!
Post a Comment