Friday, March 27, 2009

favorite finds on friday

bugs in the grass pouch, $34 from bonspielcreation

paper doll skirt, $72 from duchessvondudik

boat near harbor (original painting), $200 from paintbox

tiny tulip earrings, $15 from thumble

compact mirror, $18 from ejunk

bronzed tiny twig hair pins, $14.50 from 4thesparrowsnest

i wish i could afford to buy all of these.. (those twig pins would be mine if she'd wanted to trade!)
what do you like?

5 comments:

liesel said...

I like the tiny tulip earings. nice, elegant and simple.

The Whitaker Family said...

the painting & the earrings! Yay for FRIDAY!!!!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Definitely the ear rings.

kaarina said...

the earrings! and, LOVE the twig clips!! (just might get me some...)

Rob and Jennifer said...

Hey girl! Rob was talking to nick the other day and he told us you guys had a blog! You are so talented. I wish I could make stuff like that. I am going to have to look at your store and buy some stuff. Hope all is going well we miss you guys. Next time we are in town we will have to hang out.