Saturday, March 7, 2009

twenty questions tag

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
'i love you'
2. What makes Mom happy?
i love you
3. What makes Mom sad?
'go away' does
4. How does Mom make you laugh?
like this: (smiles)
5. What was Mom like as a child?
a baby
6. How old is your mom?
three
7. How tall is your mom?
this big (hands over head.)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
play blocks
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
play
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
i don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
me
12. What is your mom not very good at?
'you are good!'
13. What does your mom do for her job?
play tools
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
applesauce
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
i don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
a scary monster
17. What do you and your mom do together?
spin around
18. How are you and your mom the same?
good
19. How are you and your mom different?
i don't know
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
because she loves me sooo much
(we had to catch miles in the right mood, but it was fun to see what he would say. you should see what my neice & nephew said, though- hilarious! everyone should try this.)

4 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

1st off, I LOVE the pic! And that is an awesome tag-- I love it! Too bad Audrey can't really communicate well enough for it yet... Do me a favor and remind me of this later, ok?

liesel said...

eve that is so cute! the right mood is totally essential. I totally loved it!

Weston said...

Eve, I usually don't like the whole 20 questions thing, but I really liked your version, it was very entertaining. Miles had some real funny answers...what a cute kid you have.

Jennifer Napierski said...

Very cute. I'll have to try it with Ava. Cole did it one year at preschool and they put it on DVD. I still have it and it melted my heart. You should try to record him doing it one time. Priceless.